In order to facilitate you (or user, “which refers to individuals or organizations who register, log in, use, and browse Boots & Ladders LLC Platform) to better use the Platform’s services and related services (collectively referred to as “Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services”), we may collect and use information related to you.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- When you use Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services, it may read your location, mobile device, and other information or data related to your use of Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services. Such data include, but are not limited to: the use of Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services, service-related data, mobile device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, location of your mobile phone, and data you share on social networks such as Weibo.
- The keyword information you enter when using the search services provided by Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services;
- USE OF INFORMATION
- To better provide Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services, we, or our partner companies, will use your personal information within the legal limits according to service needs. We will not use it for other commercial purposes.
- To serve users, we may use your personal information to provide you with information that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you information related to Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or sharing information with our partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- We promise that your registration information and the non-public content stored in the Platform during your use of the Boots & Ladders LLC’s Services will not be publicly disclosed or provided to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- If your explicit authorization has been obtained given in advance;
- According to relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to relevant national regulations on drone airspace management;
- Following the requirements of relevant government authorities, including but not limited to flight data required by government authorities for national airspace supervision;
- To maintain national security and public interests and prevent adverse effects on society.
If you become aware that your minor has provided us with information without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete such information from your files within a reasonable time.
- SAFETY TIPS/REMINDER
- We will strive to ensure the safety of your personal information, and use technical means to restrict unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information. Despite the above measures, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, even if we strive to tighten safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee the 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access the Platform may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our services, or have any questions about our practices, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.